Skip to content
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: chopped nuts or other toppings
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, butter, and salt over low heat. Stir constantly until everything is melted and smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle chopped nuts or other toppings on top if desired.
- Chill the fudge in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until it’s firm.
- Once the fudge is set, lift it out of the pan using the overhang on the sides, and cut it into small squares.