- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup strawberry puree
- 1/2 tsp strawberry extract
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried strawberries, crushed
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave the mixture for 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the strawberry puree, strawberry extract, and pink food coloring (if using) until well combined.
- Fold in the crushed freeze-dried strawberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Chill the fudge in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Once the fudge has set, lift it out of the pan using the parchment paper or foil.
- Cut the fudge into squares and serve.