- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 potato
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt as required
- Step 1 Sauce the ingredientsHeat olive oil in a large pot. Add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Now add chopped onions and fry them for a minute. Add roughly chopped garlic and saute them for one minute more.
- Step 2 Let the ingredients cookNow add chopped potatoes along with 1-2 cups of water. Add salt as per taste, cover the pot with a lid and let the ingredients cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 3 Add fresh creamNow add fresh cream to the soup and mix it well with the ingredients. Cook for two minutes and turn off the flame.
- Step 4 Blend the ingredientsNow use an immersion blender to blend the ingredients or let it cook down and blend it in a blender jar.
- Step 5 Final touchesTake out the smooth blended soup in the pot. Now add water as taste and adjust the consistency.
- Step 6 Ready to be served. Pour the soup into a bowl, garnish with oregano, chilli flakes and serve.