Amigos!! It has been a long, long, looooong time since I’ve made lasagna, this is one
of those recipes that I was long awaited in my queue. I used to make lasagna all the
time when I was first learning how to cook.
Whenever I make this delicious Lasagna, I always have this little mantra in my head –
Chicken Base lasagna Layering, Grated Cheese & Baking, that’s the perfect ingredient
to build a lasagna. The Joy of cooking left a profound lasagna impression on me.
I have always always been lucky to have a perfect outcome. When something works,
keep it up, right? Everyone is a fan of lasagna, are they not??
All those layers of sauce, lasagna sheets and gooey cheese in one hearty dish are a
classic food love affair for everyone. I’m thinking, I love the versatility of it because
there are chicken and mozzarella cheese, you can’t really go wrong, can you??
There are endless ways to make it.
Here is my basic chicken Lasagna recipe.
Ingredients Required for Chicken Lasagna
For Chicken filling
• 300 grams Boneless chicken
• 1 tablespoon Black pepper powder
• 1-1/2 teaspoon Paprika powder
• 1 Lemon juice
• Salt to taste
For the Lasagna
• 10 Lasagna sheets
• 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
• Parmesan cheese
• 1 cup Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
• 1/2 cup Parsley leaves chopped
How to make Chicken Lasagna??
• To begin making the Chicken Lasagna recipe, wash and clean chicken well.
Add pepper powder, lime juice, salt and paprika powder, mix well in a mixing
• Cover and let the chicken marinate for about 1 to 2 hours.
• Later add olive oil into a pan. And saute the marinated chicken pieces on
medium flame until cooked well. This will take about 15 minutes
• Preheat the oven to 170 degrees centigrade. Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking
dish with butter well. Place a layer of cooked lasagna sheet in one layer.
• Add some tomato pasta sauce, sprinkle cheese, layer chicken pieces on top,
and sprinkle some more cheese on top of the chicken and some finely
chopped parsley as well. Repeat the same step and keep layering until you
reach the top of the pan.
• Bake the lasagna pasta in preheated oven for about 7 to 12 minutes or until
cheese melts and top is slightly browned.
• Let the lasagna rest for about 10 minutes, then scatter the sliced parsley
leaves on top, cut into squares and serve.
• Finally enjoy this delicious Chicken Lasagna with your friends & family for a
perfect dinner together.