- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- ½ cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- Step 1Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Reserve 1 cup for top. Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Press into 9×13 pan. Put in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Step 2Blend 1/2 of the whipped topping, all of the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
- Step 3Prepare instant pudding with the milk according to package directions then spread over top of cake. Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the pudding then sprinkle with the remaining cookies. Keep cake refrigerated.