- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained and 2 tablespoons juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon chorizo sausage spice seasoning (such as Chimayo Chorizo Sausage Spice by Savory Spice Shop®)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag chopped fresh spinach
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Step 1Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat until sizzling. Add mushrooms and onion and cook until mushrooms begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add beans, diced tomatoes, and 2 tablespoons reserved tomato juice. Season with chorizo sausage seasoning and cook, stirring constantly, about 4 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Step 2Add a few tablespoons of the vegetable mixture to the middle of a warmed tortilla. Fold in the outer edges, beginning at the middle edge of tortilla, and fold inward towards the filling; continue rolling until filling is enclosed. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.