- 2 1/2 teaspoon tea leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 powdered green cardamom
- Step 1 Brew tea leavesBoil 1 cup of water and then brew Kashmiri tea leaves. Wait till it gets frothy.
- Step 2 Whisk the mixtureNow, add baking soda and whisk for 5-10 sec. Once done, add 1 cup of water and cardamom powder. Brew till the mixture turns slightly red in color.
- Step 3 Pour in milkAdd milk to the mixture and whisk it to achieve a nice froth. You will now see a nice pink color tea. You can add more milk if you want. Lastly, add salt and mix again well.
- Step 4 Your Kashmiri Chai is ready to serveFinally, your Kashmiri Chai is ready to serve. Enjoy the drink.