- ¾ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Step 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Step 2Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over blueberries.
- Step 3Line pie dish with one pie crust. Pour berry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter. Cut remaining pastry into 1/2 – 3/4 inch wide strips, and make lattice top. Crimp and flute edges.
- Step 4Bake pie on lower shelf of oven for about 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.