French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in beaten eggs and typically milk, then pan fried. Alternative names and variants include “eggy bread”, “Bombay toast”, “gypsy toast”, and “poor knights”.
3 eggs, beaten
• 1/2 cups of low-fat milk
• Vegetable oil
• 6 slices of bread
• 2 bananas, sliced
1. Mix eggs and milk.
2. Lightly coat pan with vegetable oil. Use medium heat.
3. Dip bread into egg mixture, so that bread is covered.
4. Brown one side of bread in pan.
5. Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
6. Turn over bread and brown the other side. Top with sliced banana.
7. Serve with low-fat milk.